Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Very True!

I received this email today that is quite honestly so true in our world today! Thought I would share this random thought with all of you. I love to ponder about random things so once a week I will share a random thought and please feel free to share yours back!

Three Things to Ponder:

1. Cows

2. The Constitution

3. The Ten Commandments



COWS - Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that during the mad cow epidemic our government could track a single cow, born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she slept in the state of Washington? And they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around out country. Maybe we should give each of them a cow.



THE CONSTITUTION- They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it has worked for over 200 years, and we're not using it anymore.



THE TEN COMMANDMENTS - The real reasons that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal", "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery", and "Thou Shalt Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges, and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

6 comments:

Heather Buttars said...

I love random thoughts! I have a lot of those too. I will have to share when I think of some! We will have to get together, and do something. Summer is going by soo fast. It looks like you guys have had some fun!

lynnie said...

AMEN!!!!

The Neilson Family said...

Hi! I miss you too! So when Tess said there was another girl prego's at the salon I thought it was you! Hope you are doing good. I am glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch!'

Stacy said...

I love it Alyssa! You make me laugh! I'll have to share that with Becky- she'll love it! I'm glad you have a blog! I'll send you an invite!

Stacy said...

I love it Alyssa! You make me laugh! I'll have to share that with Becky- she'll love it! I'm glad you have a blog! I'll send you an invite!

Our Gang said...

Soooo TRUE! Hope all is well. Love, Terri


About Me

My photo
Wish It...Dream It...Do It...