Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!

What a wonderful time of year to remember the Savior and the sacrafices he has made for us. As well as spending time with the ones we love! This holiday is such a cozy one and I love it! We had a fabulous Christmas. We spent the night at Ty's parents and then went to my families home that afternoon. It was nice to be able to spend time with both of our families. We are so blessed to have them both so close! We went and saw Marley and Me and it is such a funny, happy, and touching movie. We would highly recommend it, especially if you have ever had a dog! Ty's family had their family Christmas party and we had a great time especially during the white elephant exchange. We ended up with sour cream and onion flavored crickets! MMM, our favorite! Here are a few pics from our wonderful Christmas! We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Have a Happy New Year!

-Santa Left Dancer and Prancer Behind-

-The Tree-

-The G Cousins-

-The G Family-

-TandA-

-Cole and The Cricket-

5 comments:

Renae said...

Eeewww...I hate bugs! What a good idea for a white elephant gift though. Is it really that snowy up there? It looks so pretty! I have to admit that I kind of miss Utah sometimes. Just don't tell anyone that I said that! :)

Anonymous said...

Wife it is Dasher not Dancer...
Ty

The Life Of Patrick and Hil said...

Oh sick! I can't believe he actually put that cricket in his mouth! I'm glad somebody had some use for them :)

kOrTnI said...

I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas and hopefully a Happy New Year!
I wish you continued happiness and a healthy baby in 2009!
PS Gossip Girl starts again Monday-can't wait to see what happens! We'll chat about it soon! :)

The Alvords said...

I L-O-V-E your stockings! Those are awesome. It looks like you had a great holiday.


About Me

My photo
Wish It...Dream It...Do It...